Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Olsen sisters to Launch Sunglasses Line


Have I ever mention to you thath I Love Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen? I just love their style I don't care what some might say..they are original and out of the ordinery and I just love them!!! No I red somewhere that besides their clothing line, they are about to launch a sunglasses line in collaboration with top eyewear maker Linda Farrow. The will range from $325 to $390 each and be available through the Olsens’ luxury label The Row. The collection includes a classic aviator, 60s inspired round glasses, an oversized square frame and vintage inspired brow-line shades. The new range will hit the shelves in spring 2010 and will be a test line. The sisters want to see how the designs sell before expanding the range next year. Would you buy them?

No comments:

Post a Comment